apm 2.8 with compass (superior quality)
This is superior qulity apm 2.8 with good qulity
This is the new APM 2.8 autopilot module. The sensors are exactly the same as with Apm 2.5 and APM2.6, which makes this version ideal for use with multicopters [planes and rovers.
- The APM 2.8 is a complete open source autopilot system and the bestselling technology that won the prestigious 2012 Outback Challenge UAV competition. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary wing or multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle; capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints.
Available with side connectors.
This is designed to be used with the 3DR uBlox GPS with Compass so that the GPS/Compass unit can be mounted further from noise sources than APM itself.
- Arduino Compatible! -
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer along with
a high-performance barometer.
Compass: Built-in compass
Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- Optional off-board GPS, uBlox with Compass.
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
1x APM 2.8 Flight Control
This product is only for universities/student projects