ZTW Beatles G2 Series ESCs offer the latest technology combined with classic ZTW dependability all at an affordable price. Look no further for your new "go-to" choice in brushless speed controllers.
ZTW speed controllers are one of the most widely used and trusted speed controller brands available on the market today. They are sold under many different brand names, but we choose to purchase direct from the manufacturer without rebranding so that we can pass the savings on to you. In fact, some of your favorite ready-to-fly models in your hangar may have a ZTW Beatles ESC already in them and you just didn't know it!
- New generation high-performance 32-bit microprocessor (compared to 8-bit in generation 1 Beatles ESCs) provides the following:
- Faster throttle response
- Smoother and more accurate startup
- Improved throttle linearity
- Better motor compatibility, especially high RPM motors
- Lower heat generation
- Higher efficiency
- Upgraded BEC compared to generation 1 Beatles Series.
- Separate control board and power board design for better performance under heat/heavy load and less circuit interference.
- Supports switching motor rotation.
- Synchronous rectification significantly reduces the heat generation and increases run time.
- Multiple protections: start-up, over-heat, low-voltage cutoff, signal loss, phase loss.
- Programming via phone app, LCD program card, or transmitter.
- Pre-soldered with 3.5mm bullet plugs and XT60 battery plug